Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mini Paragraph Randomness

Well, the comment system seems to be working again. Yeah! However, in the process of fixing the comments, my blog links disappeared. I tried to remember which blogs I was subscribed to, but it was hard to remember. So, if you are a friend and don't see your blog listed, feel free to let me know and I'll (probably) add the website address to my blog links on the sidebar. Then, I think I need a break from computer-related updates, bugs, and viruses.

Did you notice that today's date is 07-08-09? On average, I probably write the date twenty (or more) times a day. Normally, I write the date 07/08/2009, but today's pattern still jumped out at me. I guess I really can have fun with numbers. *grin*

I'm shopping and visiting with my friend, Fairlight, tonight. Maybe, just maybe, I'll remember to take a picture of us together. Tomorrow afternoon, I have an appointment with my GI doctor. I hope it goes well. I haven't seen him for several months.