Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Technology Woes

Sometimes I want to tell the technology geeks out there (I confess I am one of them), "If it's not broken, then don't tinker with it!" Google has teamed up with YouTube. Google also changed the display of their online email client (program). It has added new features to Blogger, too. While Google and Gmail are still some of the better internet programs available, all of these changes have created havoc on my computer and online blogger systems. It's just plain irritating.

On a happier note, my family used Skype last night to talk and "see" some friends that had recently moved out west to Idaho. Our long-distance conversation was alot of fun and uplifting! I eventually went to bed, but Mom and Dad visited awhile more via Skype. They even had a prayer time together. So, I guess technology is sometimes good and useful... you just have to know when to quit updating the invention.