Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday's Writings

I did write about my "Terrific Tuesday", so if you haven't read it, then I encourage you to do so. I had some thoughts written for Veteran's Day. I'm posting early today, because our power is about to be cut off for awhile. I think only for a few hours, but I'm not sure. I have not heard from Mom or Dad yet, but I know they had a busy evening and so did we at home.

"A great point is reached spiritually when we stop worrying over personal matters or over any matter. God expects of us the one thing that glorifies Him - and that is to remain absolutely confident in Him, remembering what He has said beforehand, and sure that His purposes will be fulfilled." -Oswald Chambers

Today, I am choosing to remain confident that the Lord has great purposes for Qavah's life. Please join me in praying that this is the season for her physical healing.