Monday, November 24, 2008

Medical Monday

My morning consumer canceled her appointment today, because she was sick. Once I saw her email, I called work and asked if I could come in late. My boss said, "yes," so I went back to bed for another two hours. When I woke up, I felt much better. Mom took me to the orthodontist appointment and then to work. I was able to get a lot done this afternoon. Then, Mom picked me up and we ran errands before getting home around 6:00pm. By dinnertime, I felt pretty bad again. I just put on my pajamas, so I can go to bed. I plan to take it easy tonight by reading and sleeping.

Tonight, I'm praising the Lord for the way He ordained my day. I hope my consumer feels better soon, but it was a blessing to have the extra time at home. I'm thankful for a flexible job and an understanding boss. I'm thankful for the supernatural strength the Lord gave me this afternoon... I had energy just long enough to finish the work day. I'm thankful for a Mom and Dad who will support me, pray for me, and help me out.