Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thrilling Tuesday

Yes Sandy, I do believe everyone is just busy "living life". Today was actually the first great day I've had (health wise) since last Thursday. I'm thankful for the reprieve, however short or long it ends up being. I went into work early today and I got a lot accomplished which always makes me feel good. I enjoy being productive, especially when that includes helping other people!

Tonight, I went to the harp ensemble Whitney has once a month at her home. It was such a blessing! The ladies did a beautiful "concert." I did pick up some small tips from watching the ladies practice and then talking with them afterwards. They all encouraged me to play at the next ensemble. We'll see about that. I was a bit overwhelmed at everyone's skill level, because it's definitely way beyond mine.

Now, it's time for devotions and sleeping in my warm bed. Electric blankets were such a good invention. Hopefully, I can do some serious blogging tomorrow. I only work half a day and it's payday. Yeah!