Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Night: Quick Summary

Today has been quite a busy day for our family. I want to write about the blessings of this Tuesday, but it's almost 11:30. I really need to get to bed; I'm very tired!

Summary of Today:

1. Job Interview: Thank you for the prayers! I think the interview went well and I was impressed with the business/organization. I was interviewed by the executive director and project coordinator. The job would be three days a week. The organization is finishing up interviews this week. The director will make a decision after the Labor Day holiday.

2. Harp Lesson: Grandmom and I had our harp lesson this afternoon. I got two new "pieces" to work on, including one song from Ireland. That was exciting! I definitely need to practice tomorrow before I forget everything I learned today.

3. Company: My cousin Danae has been here since Sunday, while Uncle Dan and Aunt Julie were attending a wedding in Texas. Tonight, we played two games of Parcheesi after supper. I won a game, she won a game.

4. Babysitting: Annelise arrived around dinnertime. I haven't seen her in awhile and I'm amazed at how much she changes from one visit to the next. She'll be here overnight.

5. Telephone: Several "surprise" but wonderful phone calls. We have more company coming in September. I'm looking forward to that!

Looking Ahead to Tomorrow:

1. Danae leaves in the morning.
2. Annelise leaves late morning.
3. Appointment with GI doctor.
4. Appointment with Hematologist.