Saturday, July 5, 2008

Interesting Flower

It's been a slow, but eventful day around here. The extra calcium and vitamin D seems to be helping, although I have to take it several times throughout the day. Paul Burton recently bought our family a movie titled Bella, so we watched it together this morning. The movie was well done and very thought provoking. It also has an ending I was not expecting. I do recommend it.

This afternoon, Uncle Dan, Aunt Julie, Sandra (their oldest daughter), and her husband Joshua stopped by for a brief visit. That was fun! Then Mom, Qavah, and I were in the mood for Mexican food, so we went to the local restaurant for dinner. That was special and delicious! Now, I'm just having a quiet Saturday night doing some emailing and catch-up paperwork.

Below are some pictures my friends Candice and Crystal sent me. This Parrot Flower is native to Thailand, is a protected species, and thus not allowed to be exported. I thought it was fascinating enough to post on my website!