Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wednesday Morning

Be prepared, not an update for the weak of stomach. The clock says it's only 10:00 AM, but it's already been an interesting day. Eventful. I ate, took my medicine early, and went back to bed. Forty five minutes later, I woke up out of a wonderful sleep only to vomit all over my sheets. Yuck! One washer load is ready to be put on the clothesline; only three more to go. I guess I'll clean my room while everything is off my bed. The dust on my fan blades is quite embarrassing. Spring cleaning time, indeed!

In other news, I scheduled my first voice lesson for April 10. I'll probably begin harp lessons soon, too. Since music skill doesn't come naturally to me, I know it's going to be some work. However, I'm quite excited about it. With just the little bit of piano I've taken, I can see why experts say music develops both sides of the brain. It should make my mind sharper and, hopefully, counter the dullness developed as a result of all of the medicines I'm taking. I've noticed in recent years that my mind isn't quite as sharp as it used to be and I rather change that fact if I can.