Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Memories

It was another busy day. I had an eye doctor appointment this morning that went well. I am grateful the ophthalmologist didn't use the eye drops, because they hurt so much! My eye prescription did change in just one year's time, so this afternoon, Mom and I went to Lenscrafters to get new glasses. I bought a stylish and light weight pair. Most importantly, I can now see better.

My family is beginning to put the decorations away, as our focus turns to work and school. However, many wonderful memories were made during December. I am still marveling at God's goodness in settling my body, so I could participate in the Christmas festivities. Click on the link below to view a slide show of the Christmas scrapbook I made this week. I received the scrapbook as a gift; it was so much fun putting it together! Thanks to Mom for helping me create the pages. To view the scrapbook, click on this link (the pink text): Christmas 2007 Scrapbook

2 comments:

  1. I really like that slideshow. Did you make that scrapbook? It's really cute. I'd love to see it in person. I have my own blog now too. You can link to it if you want to. My New Year's resolution this year is to do something new every day, so that's what I'm writing the blog about. It should be a really interesting year.
    Oh and by the way, in case you can't tell, this is Laura. hehe :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete