Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New To-Do List

Today was a busy day of accomplishing paperwork, cleaning my room, writing thank-you notes, and trying to "organize my life" (ha!) before I start another semester of college work. I also did some more tweaking on the Campbell Family Journal website. I have gotten a lot done, so I'm going to bed tonight feeling happy and thankful that I was able to be up and around again.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll have time to finish my Christmas scrapbook. Then, I'd like to scan the pages and put them on here as a slide show. We'll see if I'm computer savvy enough to do that! In the morning, though, I have an eye appointment and a friend visiting at night-time. So, it's going to be another busy day.

I was going to make a list of 7 memorable events of 2007. Alas, I'm too tired. I think the top 4 memorable events would have to be:

1. Adopting Qavah
2. Learning how to balance my electrolytes
3. My Hysterectomy
4. Watching Annelise grow from an infant to a toddler

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathryn,
    I look forward to following your journal. Many things you all have written over the past year + have been such an encouragement to me.
    God is good,
    Jennifer Wellington

    ReplyDelete