Saturday, November 27, 2010

Being Productive

My father has been home from work on vacation since Thursday.  In that time, we've celebrated Thanksgiving, removed a rather old and ugly grape arbor, taken down two trees, pruned bushes, burned trash, and decorated the house - inside and out - for Christmas.  I'm just amazed at how much my family can accomplish when we all work together.  The Lord really blessed each family member, including little Qavah, with enough strength to help.

Tomorrow, we go to church.  I'm looking forward to the first Sunday of Advent.  After the service, we are meeting my grandparents for lunch. They will be celebrating their sixty-fourth wedding anniversary on Tuesday, so we wanted to do something special with them before my dad returns to work on Monday.  I'm so grateful for these healthy and joyous "bonus" days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment