Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Good Week

Even though the season is now officially Fall, it doesn't feel like it today. The temperatures are in the upper eighties with plenty of sunshine and clear skies. I don't mind this weather one bit. Winter may be "just around the corner," but I'm already planning a trip to Florida when the weather turns cold and snowy here.

I am doing well health wise. Most of my mouth sores have healed. In addition to keeping my mouth extra clean, I've also been eating one spoonful of yogurt a day. I do have a doctor's appointment on Monday for labs. The hematologist wants to check my liver levels to see if they're in the "normal" range.

Tuesday night after dinner, we visited with Coin, Jennifer, and the children. Actually, it was Jennifer's birthday so we celebrated by bringing pumpkin pudding cake and presents to their home. Below are a few candid pictures.

Happy Birthday, Jennifer:

Jennifer preparing to blow out her Birthday candle:

Annelise will be three in November. I tried to get a nice picture of her, but she was having too much fun playing. Annelise has a plastic star in her mouth:

Nehemiah is fifteen months old:

Eva is almost two months old:

Jennifer decorated these pumpkins with special glitter paint. She got the idea from a Martha Stewart Living catalog:

I just like how this picture turned out with the candles shining: