Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday's Health Update

I have been very busy the last few days with family events, work, and health issues. I know I'm behind on blog posts and emails. My apologies if I owe you an email! Below is a quick health update. Maybe tomorrow, I can write a more interesting post.

Last week, I began a new supplement. I also had a Remicade treatment. Since that time, I've been battling GI issues on and off. Yesterday, the symptoms got worse enough for me to take extra electrolytes. Today, my abdomen was swollen and very sore. I'm also constipated, despite taking extra laxatives several times a day. I know my bacteria levels are not right. I also have sores on my finger tips and knuckles that are taking a very slow time to heal. I am using liquid silver, Biozn, and lidocaine on the sores three or more times a day. I have a call into my GI doctor and I visit my primary care doctor in two weeks. I like to keep all of my doctors updated regularly.

The Lord has given me stamina to keep working this Winter without any major illness or hospital visit. Praise be to Him alone! I know the Lord's power is made perfect in my weakness. I see it manifested in my ability to work at BRILC. I'm encouraged daily as I share God's love with others. He is using all of my previous life experiences to help others in their time of need.