Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday's Minute Musing

I call this "Minute Monday" because it's going to be a short post. There are other things I rather do than staring at the computer screen. For example, my reading list has grown again. And of course, I could always stamp some cards or scrapbook. Unfortunately, I'm rather tired, so I think the only thing I'll accomplish tonight is to tune and practice my harp. That will be pleasant, though.

This weekend was really wonderful. Even though I didn't feel the greatest due to the Remicade treatment, I did have a fun time being with my family. Our dinner out to Denny's was a very special treat! I had one and a half pancakes and some of Dad's hash browns. I think breakfast food was meant to be eaten for dinner.

At Barnes and Noble, I bought a book titled Multiple Blessings. It was on sale, so I couldn't pass up the bargain. It's the story of a Christian couple that have (currently) two eight-year-old twin girls and a set of sextuplets (six children) that are four-years-old. There is a televison show called Jon and Kate Plus Eight that chronicles the Grosselin family.

Below is a picture of Qavah wearing Paul Burton's gloves at the Denny's restaurant. It was definitely a Kodak moment. Qavah's smile is beautiful and she was very joyful that night (like she is most of the time). My picture of PB's raspberry pie didn't come out right, though. It looked quite yummy, but Mom tried one bite and said it was extremely rich. I was thankful for the food I got to eat.