Sunday, November 9, 2008

"Ear-Full"

Yesterday, my internet was down, so that is why I didn't post. I've had a busy and fun weekend. Today, we had my Grandparents, Whitney, Colin, Jennifer, and Uncle Rick (from Portland, Oregon) here for an afternoon of music, soup, and talking together. The weather was crisp again, a typical November day.

I enjoyed watching Qavah, Annelise, and Nehemiah partaking in the family festivities in their own way. Qavah and Annelise danced to the lively music, while Nehemiah laid contently on Great-Grandma's lap, showing his approval with serious stares and joyful babbling. Tonight, I plan to hit the pillow with a smile on my face.

Thank you Lord for the ability to hear the sounds of music that filled our home today. I praise You as the Creator for the talents You have given the Campbell family. May future generations use their gifts to Your honor and glory. Amen.