Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Full Nights

Once I returned home tonight, I spent the evening straightening, vacuuming and mopping the downstairs' floors. Our house was in need of some serious scrubbing and the best time to deep clean is when the furniture has been relocated to another room (or Paul Burton's apartment, in this case). At one point tonight, Mom exclaimed to me, "I'm so thankful your back is better and you can help us."

I'm mindful that I need to be careful of what and how much I do. However, I'm very grateful to the Lord that I can be out of the hospital, working in the daytime, and helping or enjoying the family at night. Everyday, I'm in awe of what is occurring in my life. The glory definitely goes to the Lord and to you for the many prayers spoken on my behalf.

Below are some pictures of the full moon I captured last week. I took the pictures from the front upper porch. The second picture also shows a streak in the sky where an airplane had just flown over. Click on an individual picture with the computer mouse to see a bigger shot of this month's full moon.

"He will bring justice to the poor of the people; He will save the children of the needy, and will break in pieces the oppressor. They shall fear You as long as the sun and moon endure, throughout all generations" (Psalm 72:4-5).