Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday

I'll write more later, as I have some more pictures to post of this weekend. It was such a joyful day yesterday! I was so thankful for the opportunity to see extended family and celebrate my grandparents' Birthdays. Mom, Qavah, and I are about to head out for the afternoon. We need to check Qavah's blood levels and I have an appointment. However, I just wanted to say:

Happy Birthday to Aunt Julie!


My dear Aunt Julie (and Uncle Dan) have helped my family time and time again these past two years. Often, when Mom and Dad were just too exhausted to stay at the hospital any longer, it was Aunt Julie who came to the rescue. Even before that, though, I have wonderful memories of visiting Aunt Julie, Uncle Dan, and Danae. Aunt Julie has a quiet, but compassionate spirit. Her obvious love for the Lord is seen in how she treats those around her with such mercy. She also is a diligent prayer warrior.