Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

I organized the pictures folder on my computer this afternoon, so below this paragraph are some random photos I discovered. I also did some laundry and paperwork while Qavah was getting her transfusion at the hospital. Except for taking the weekly dose of Methotrexate, it was an uneventful day health wise. That is how I prefer it, too! Tonight, Mom and I are going to begin our next Beth Moore Bible study titled, "Jesus the One and Only".

This is Qavah with her friend, Lorien, enjoying the weather one Sunday in May:


This picture was taken back in March. Paul Burton is playing Qavah's cello like it is a violin:


Mom and Qavah admiring Nehemiah:


Nonny talking to the "Little Man:"

Mom, Helen, and Nehemiah. Helen is our friend from Ohio whose husband went home to Heaven two weeks ago: