Monday, June 9, 2008

Arizona, Here We Come!

Well it's Monday afternoon. Mom and I are almost packed. I just confirmed the flights online and printed the boarding tickets. It's amazing how much I can do from home due to computer technology. I've been taking extra Prednisone and Xifaxan since the weekend due to another HPS flare up. It seems to be helping, although I'm still being especially careful with what I eat.

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes regarding this trip. We will try to keep you posted as we can throughout the coming week. I was educating Mom yesterday about the use of an internet cafe', a coffee shop where there are computers with internet access for the customers to use. Of course, we could also visit a local library. That's always a quiet and comfortable place to type an update.

When you pray for Mom and me this week, please also pray for Dad, Paul Burton, and Qavah who will be staying home. Please pray they have a happy and fun, but productive week together. Thank you! I look forward to sharing with you in word and pictures my 2008 Exploring Arizona Trip...