Sunday, May 11, 2008

To My Mom,

"Her children arise and call her blessed"
A
nd "her husband also praises her"
P
roverbs 31 describes many mothers, but
P
erhaps the greatest mom I know is...
Y
ou

M
ama, today is the day I celebrate you
O
ver and over again, you have given of yourself
T
hank you for putting your own desires aside for me
H
ealing hands and "faithful instructions" bless me daily
E
ven on this website, your love and compassion is evident
R
est assured, you have many jewels in your Heavenly crown
"S
he watches over the affairs of her household" describes you

D
own in my heart, I'm thankful you became my mother
A
"woman who fears the Lord," like you, "is to be praised"
Y
ou are "clothed with strength and dignity" so may you "laugh in the days to come"


(August 2006)

Love,

Kathryn