Friday, February 22, 2008

Flashback Friday

Since it's Friday, I thought I'd post a few pictures from this month. It's been awhile since my readers have seen a picture post. Below are a couple of pictures from Qavah's Baptism, which took place on February 10. I'm waiting for some better pictures, but here is what I have thus far:




After Qavah's baptism Colin and Paul Burton sang Fernando Ortega's If You Were Mine to the Congregation. I signed the song:


After church, we always have a time of fellowship known as Linger Longer. Here is Qavah with her new friend:


Then, our family visited together at Colin's and Jenn's home for lunch. Qavah enjoyed playing with Annelise's horse. Annelise has learned how to clap and is delighted with herself when she does it:




We had the rare treat this week of having Grandmom's sister, Clara, visit our home. She has been riding around with her daughter and son-in-law in their R.V. visiting relatives. The day they visited, we had a family lunch together:



Annelise will be fifteen months old on February 25. My little niece is growing up! Here she is with her Nonny:


Qavah has grown this month! She loves to play outdoors and is no longer afraid of the swing. She will soon be getting a cello, so she can begin music lessons with Daddy, who plays that instrument:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looking forward to more.

    The 'cello is a great instrument; I had 3 semesters on it in college. I find it hard to image little Qavah with a big 'cello, though! Do they have child-size ones?

    Aunt Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know your thoughts on names! have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, wonderful pictures! I loved them all, and so excited that Qavah will soon get her cello! yes, Doris, they do have child-size ones...

    And it was great to see dear Clara there with her daughter and husband. I talked to all of them recently by phone, shortly before they left on this trip. God bless your day! Love much, Aunt Lil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic you took with Lorien. I copied it to my file. We took a pic on camera phone of the two of them today. They looked so cute together. I look forward to them being best buds.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete