Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Birthday Celebration

Last year, I spent my Birthday in the guest room on TPN. I couldn’t eat and I had to sleep in between surprise visits from friends. This year’s celebration was very different! We had a family party with ginger noodles, carrot cake, and Aunt Julie visiting. Thank you for the emails, cards, and well-wishes. I had a fun day!

Several weeks ago, Mom asked me what I wanted for my Birthday. I replied, “My sister!” So, in addition to actually having Qavah here, I also received a charm from my new sister that says, “Little sister”. :-) Below are a few pictures from the celebration.

bday-2.jpg

bday-1.jpg

bday-3.jpg

bday-4.jpg

Comments:
  1. Aunt Lil Says:

    Katy, thanks so much for the pics. :-) Its hard to tell WHO or which is the real party girl! I’d say one had as much fun as the other! May the Lord Jesus give you a blessed, much more healthy year ahead. And I pray that the prednisone decrease will go well and that you will be able to complete it. I am so thankfor for this much more SENSIBLE plan for reduction!

    Love you, Aunt Lil

  2. Adam Thompson Says:

    Happy Birthday, Katy! Hope you’ve had a great day!

  3. Sandy Says:

    Those pictures are great! I’m so glad you had a good day!

  4. Karen Tillman Says:

    I am so glad that this year was much better, and here’s to a lot more good years to come!!!
    Love
    Karen Tillman