Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thursday Night

I apologize in not updating my part of the website. And to those who emailed me this week, I again apologize in not responding in a timely manner. Since I have been feeling horrible most of the week, tonight was the first time I was on my computer in several days. Thus, the majority of tonight was spent catching up on “paperwork,” emailing, and talking to friends online. It is now getting late, so I hope to do a better update on this site tomorrow.

Thank you for the prayers and comments, though. I know it is only by prayer from faithful friends and God’s mercy that my gall bladder surgery was scheduled for this Saturday, because when I went to the ER on Tuesday, the doctors did not want to perform the surgery. Your prayers have been answered! Although the surgery won’t be easy, I’m am ready mentally. “Good-bye gall bladder and hello relief” is my attitude!

Comments:
  1. Heather Kirkwood Says:

    Bye bye gall bladder!!!!! Katy, I really hope this helps relieve at least some of the problems and that you see a turn around. I’m praying for it as I know so many others are. Don’t worry about e-mails and Web sites. We all know you’ll get to it when you feel up to it.

  2. Jennifer S. :-) Says:

    Katy, I sure hope and pray this will be the ticket for you. The Lord knows best!!
    Love you,
    Jen :-)

  3. Mike Theesfield Says:

    Dear Katy,
    No apology is necessary. If you’re not feeling up to it, then you’re not feeling up to it; I’m confident that everyone who cares about you understands that. I hope that you do get relief out of the surgery.
    Sincerely, Cousin Mike

  4. Doris Harriff Says:

    Katy, I do hope this results in a great deal of pain relief. You are always in my prayers. You are on the “regular” prayer list in our church, and I called the prayer chain this morning about your coming surgery.
    Aunt Doris

  5. Sandy Says:

    Many prayers for your surgery tomorrow! Take good care, my friend.

  6. Karen Tillman Says:

    Katy,

    I am so glad that you felt up to posting last night, and I certainly understand the concept of not feeling well enough to post. May God keep you in His tender care tomorrow morning and throughout your recovery period. My prayer is that you will soon be pain free once again.
    Love
    Karen Tillman

  7. Aleah Yunger Says:

    Katy, I’m so glad to hear about the surgery. I really pray it goes well and I hope it helps with the pain! I am coming in for spring break one week from today and I will be in town for a whole week so I want to SEE YOU! I don’t care if you’re in the hospital or at home, doesn’t matter, just let me know if you want me to come by and watch movies with you and your mom or just spend time together praying. You’re in my thoughts and prayers. Love always, Aleah

  8. Aunt Lil Says:

    You’ll be on my mind and in my prayers tomorrow, and I have put you on our church prayer chain for tomorrow. Love you, Katy! Aunt Lil

  9. Alicia Richardson Says:

    Hey Katy!!!! I miss talking to you and our procrastination games of Literati. I hope you are feelin better after your surgery. I hope to call you soon and let you listen to Isaac laugh….I bet Annaleise is giving you lots of smiles too
    Love always
    your sister in Christ
    Alicia