Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day 2010

Since I am legally blind and cannot drive, I have the option of voting by absentee.  This is the first year I actually cast my ballot using that method; the process was so easy that I plan to do it that way in the future.  It was strange this morning, though, to wake up and realize that I didn't need to go to the polling place first thing.  However, since I could stay home, Mom and Dad were able to leave Qavah with me while they voted, which was a help to them.

Yesterday, I had an extended family member forward me the picture posted below.  It's a real photograph, taken in Arizona, using a Kodak 33 mm film camera.  All I could think of was the Bible verse from Psalm 33:12 that states, "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance".

No comments:

Post a Comment