Saturday, July 19, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Dear Qavah,

Your Birthday may be over for another twelve months, but the celebration of your life is not. Below is a video to honor the first five years of your life. It is a prayer of blessing. You bring so much joy to our family. I love you!

Your Sister,
Kathryn


Qavah: First Five Years from Kathryn Campbell on Vimeo.

P.S. Visit the Campbell Family Journal website to read Mom's post about the "Most Important Thing" related to Qavah's Birthday and life. I had an absolutely wonderful day! My health was "near perfect". I also had my harp lesson, which went very well and was a lot of fun. I now have music homework, mainly consisting of practicing scales and memorizing the location of the notes on the harp. Tonight, I worked on Qavah's video.

Well, considering it is 1:00 A.M., I guess I better head to bed! I've been up since 6:30 A.M. on only three hours of sleep (yesterday was not a good day at all). I'm just grateful I was able to join in Qavah's Birthday festivities with strength and joy! It has been a happy day full of memory-making. Like I sometimes tell Qavah when we're saying goodnight to each other, "I'll see you [tomorrow] when the sunshine comes!"