Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Afternoon

We have no power, no water, and no telephone service at home due to the high winds that occured Sunday afternoon. The power company said we might have the power return on Wednesday. Therefore, I am at Colin's and Jenn's home, so I can get some writing accomplished on my senior thesis. I wrote another update on our family website (click on the pink text to visit the site). I can check email here, but responding to messages will probably not happen until power returns at home.

I am feeling better health wise and I thank you for the prayers. I have finsihed the round of antibotics, so my body feels more balanced now. My Remicade treatment is scheduled for Friday morning, so I am praying I'll be okay until then. I did bring all of my electrolytes with me just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment