Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Closet Office

img_0277.jpg

img_0276.jpg

img_0278.jpg

Comments:
  1. Andrea Says:

    Katy,

    no one would ever know how sick you were looking at these pictures. You look just wonderful!

    I am so happy for you, and what a pretty office :)

    By the way….Dawn could update her musings too :lol:

    Love Andrea

  2. Heather Kirkwood Says:

    Hey Katy! What a great looking office! I’m really hoping to redo my home office soon. It’s such a mess and yours looks so organized. I have two projects I have to finish before I can start on that though - BTW - got back from San Francisco late last night. I came home to 214 e-mails and 27 messages on my answering machine! And I haven’t even started on the work e-mail yet! Yikes! It might take a little while to dig out. But, the trip was very exciting. We had some great developments for HPS.

  3. Tiffany Allen Says:

    Katy,

    Your office looks great! It is so wonderfully organized. You look so healthy and happy in your pictures and I hope it continues for you. Praise God for the wonderful blessings He has bestowed upon you!!!!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tiffany

  4. Wow! You’d never know that was all in a closet from the first picture! That’s really neat. Now, your Dad can come to my apartment and figure out where in the world to fit an office (which I need so much) in my space! :)

    You look great Katy. I’m glad things are going better for you! Take good care. Prayers continue from here.